Hello everyone, I’ve written up a plan to help water protectors who feel they may have been exposed to various poisons including herbicides, pesticides, surfactants, tear gas, pepper spray, etc. Please pass this around to anyone you feel might have concerns about exposure.
1) Please incorporate some or all of the following teas into your diet: dandelion root, burdock root (Taraxacum officinale), yarrow* (Achillea millefolium), nettles (Urtica dioica), and **milk thistle (Silybum marianum), chicory root (Cichorium intybus) and goldenrod (Solidago sp). Note: *Do not use yarrow if you are on anti-coagulant medication or if you have a history of blood clots. **Do not use milk thistle if you are in medications that are changed by the liver. For a list of these medications, please see http://www.m.webmd.com/vi…/…/ingredientmono-138/milk-thistle
2) Eat cilantro. Put it on everything. Note: if you have metal fillings, avoid cilantro.
3) Sweat as much as possible, whether it is in ceremony or in a sauna. Wet sauna is preferable.
4) Afterwards, wash with sage (Artemisia) tea, including your hair.
5) Use a clay bath. Here is one example that can be purchased in bulk:
6) None of the above is intended as medical advice. I am not responsible for your health or wellness, nor for any reactions you may have to the use of the above herbs. If your symptoms continue, please seek the advice of a physician.
#NoDAPL #MniWiconi #WaterIsLife #NoKXL
By Linda Black Elk