Hello everyone, I’ve written up a plan to help water protectors who feel they may have been exposed to various poisons including herbicides, pesticides, surfactants, tear gas, pepper spray, etc. Please pass this around to anyone you feel might have concerns about exposure.
1) Please incorporate some or all of the following teas into your diet: dandelion root, burdock root (Taraxacum officinale), yarrow* (Achillea millefolium), nettles (Urtica dioica), and **milk thistle (Silybum marianum), chicory root (Cichorium intybus) and goldenrod (Solidago sp). Note: *Do not use yarrow if you are on anti-coagulant medication or if you have a history of blood clots. **Do not use milk thistle if you are in medications that are changed by the liver. For a list of these medications, please see http://www.m.webmd.com/vi…/…/ingredientmono-138/milk-thistle
2) Eat cilantro. Put it on everything. Note: if you have metal fillings, avoid cilantro.
3) Sweat as much as possible, whether it is in ceremony or in a sauna. Wet sauna is preferable.
4) Afterwards, wash with sage (Artemisia) tea, including your hair.
5) Use a clay bath. Here is one example that can be purchased in bulk:
6) None of the above is intended as medical advice. I am not responsible for your health or wellness, nor for any reactions you may have to the use of the above herbs. If your symptoms continue, please seek the advice of a physician.
#NoDAPL #MniWiconi #WaterIsLife #NoKXL
By Linda Black Elk
Linda, I have a question and you might have insight. If dapl goes through the river, is there any water filter program in place to protect the people of Standing Rock? Yes, pipelines do get leaks. They are messy when they do, and they ruin property. Can those people who boast that they are water protectors make a simple donation to install filters on sinks or even go door to door helping people install wated filters?